MULTI-DAY KAYAK SCHOOL
A wide range of experiences, ranging from slalom to extreme and freestyle kayaking, means that we have the flexibility to attend to groups with all degrees of backgrounds and future expectations. We can fully customise your programme to make sure you leave us with the optimal learning outcome.
We recommend at least three days for beginners, but five days get you the best experience and enough knowledge to enable you to progress every time you go paddling with your kayak buddies. With the variety of sections that Soča has to offer, we might be able to kayak a different part of the river every day, depending on the flow and your expectations.
All beginner courses start with the Your First Whitewater Kayaking Experience programme, and the promo price applies for that day only. The price for the rest of the days varies, depending on the level of customization.
€ 80 per person per half-day is a basic rate, which doesn’t include equipment rental. We ask you to send an enquiry for any multi-day kayak school.
- Licensed and experienced guide(s)
- Transfer to and from the activity
- Liability insurance
- 2,5h – 3h lesson time (depending on group size)
- 4h total time
What you should bring
- Swimwear, towel and a change of clothes
- Snacks and water
- Action Camera
- Equipment rental (available for € 15 per lesson)
- Personal/travel insurance*
*It is a good idea to check if your insurance provider covers whitewater kayaking
- Not recommended to people with heart conditions and pregnant women
- You need to be a swimmer
- 14 years old minimum for a basic beginner multi-day course (joining other groups). Advanced levels and custom courses are available for younger children.
- € 80 per person per lesson
- € 15 Gear rental per lesson (if you don't have your own)